Aglio Olio Sausage Noodle
Published on 12th November 2020 In International |
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 pieces Mi Urai premium egg noodles, cooked until desired tenderness
- 2 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- 5 Cayenne pepper, thinly sliced
- 50 ml Olive oil / Salad oil
- 50 gr Sausage, cut diagonally
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Salt and ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 1. Heat the pan, add olive oil, stir-fry garlic and cayenne pepper until golden brown.
- 2. Add sausage; cook until its color has changed evenly. Lift.
- 3. Add frying garlic and oil into the cooked Mi Urai Original.
- 4. Add parsley, salt and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- 5. 5. Serve.
- Servings : 2
- Ingredient : Beef